Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, but you still have the weekend to get your craft on before the big day. Here are a few of our favorite tutorials:
- A charming handbag re-do from Ellen Medlock, perfect for that vintage bag you’ve been holding on to.
- Simple heart-shaped pattern weights are perfect to show your love of sewing year-round. The Sewing Loft
- Sweet little quilted, heart throw pillow with patchwork and hand-stitching by Maureen Cracknell.
- Inspire Me Grey is making an ornament each month and February has a layered heart made of felt to hang wherever you want to.
- Shelly Figueroa of Figgy’s Patterns has a cute handmade heart envelopes stitched by hand.
What are you making for Valentine’s Day? Your favorite tutorial?